Friday, July 11, 2008

A proposal that will make your heart skip a beat!

After five months, 2,663 miles, six ecozones, hot desert temperatures, damp rain forests, below freezing weather and volcanic Cascades, Joe proposed to Han-Mei on the Pacific Crest Trail.


Han-Mei's answer was, "Yes."

Stories like this deserve to go down in history. It exhibits strong morale, courage, strength, determination and love, of which resemble monumental peaks in the formation of our culture. So where would our world be without stories?

Han-Mei and I first met our freshman year at Poway High School and when she asked me to shoot her post wedding portraits, my happiness for her soared like the birds flying by my window. I've seen her once since we parted ways after high school so I am looking forward to her photo shoot and meeting the man who puts that giddy smile on her face.

To Han-Mei, Joe and the anonymous photographer, thank you for the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment