Friday, July 25, 2008

Miso the destroyer

Every time I check on my dog, Miso, she is passed out in the backyard. So when I find flowers that have been uprooted, demolished drain covers or missing sprinkler heads, I wonder if she is just pretending to sleep.




Since Miso is the subject of this entry I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures of her. I only have 800 to choose from!
















Awwww! It's our little wolf pup.




































Clearly she was digging before I took this one.













Her first trip to the snow. They were meant for each other, but we are not moving to Colorado any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE...you cannot possibly expect any of us to think that sweet little face would even think of digging up something! Why, I can almost see her halo.

    ReplyDelete