Tuesday, September 29, 2009

England's Countryside Swept Me off My Feet

People have asked me what I liked most about living in England and for a while I thought it was because London's fashion was accessible in less than 60 minutes. Then I thought it was because I could fly from Stansted to anywhere in Europe at bargain prices. But all along the countryside had won me over and it was never far from my doorstep.

The grass never departed from its magnificent green color. Signs of England's history appeared around every bend. Rain regenerated the land weekly. Time became an endless commodity. And getting lost never felt so good. These were the things that swept me off my feet.

f/2.8
1/2500
ISO 200


1 comment:

  1. I really like the shadows of the fence in this one, and how the path leads you into the scene.

    ReplyDelete