Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ethan, David, Dora and Jack: Family Session ~ February 14, 2009

Today was awesome! I spent the afternoon with Ethan, David, Jack, Dora and my wonderful husband at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. Valentine's Day just doesn't get any better than having a camera in my hand with the love of my life shooting beside me!

With the weather working for us, we seized the afternoon sun while Ethan and David gave us a tour of the garden. Our first stop was the sandbox and they couldn't get their shoes off fast enough. Before I knew it they were out of sight. But it didn't take me long to find their giddy faces enjoying the soft sand between their toes.

Soon enough Brian and I were off to the next attraction, the maze. Ethan was the first one to enter, but when David got wind of what was going on, he jolted in to find his big brother with no reservations. And when they found each other, Ethan took David's hand to bring him to the exit as though they had just journeyed through a dark forest.

Eventually the session had to come to an end, but not without a splash! Showered by surging water, Ethan and David showed us the best way to end a hot, humid day in Singapore.




































No comments:

Post a Comment