Friday, August 22, 2008

My new MacBook

At the time these frames were hitting the image sensor of my camera, my eyes became a flash flood of emotions. Life decided to throw me a few curve balls and the last one hit me pretty hard, especially since my husband lives in Singapore and I am living in San Diego. But that didn't stop him from trying to put a smile on my face. Friday morning the door bell rang and FedEx delivered a package addressed to my husband. Why was the package delivered to San Diego if he is on the other side of the world? As I opened the brown box a white apple against a black background greeted my eyes as they began to well into to tears. How did he know? I wanted him to pop out of the FedEx box, but I knew that was wishful thinking. Thank you for believing in me and supporting my passion and dreams. You mean more to me than any amount of camera gear I will ever own.



No comments:

Post a Comment